WordPress Website Maintenance Services – RVTTC Association
Shannon, the executive director, approached us to help fix some issues on their existing website and also help find ways to make the website more effective. She was looking for some extra support to complete these to-do items in a timely manner.
She wasn’t quite sure WHAT the limitations were of the website, but after our first chat we also recommended a few solutions that would save her a TON of admin time and make it easier for advertisers to process their payments.
THIS PROJECT INCLUDED
- Mobile optimization
- Adding French translated pages & menu
- Creating membership portal for associations to add their own events
- Set up job listing submission form and payment integration
- Adding inner page sidebar menus to improve navigation
- Updating home page layout to make it clear about what they do
- Improve website speed and display of current news items
There are so many things that clients just “make do” with because they aren’t sure what their website is capable of. Your website can be a really great tool to save a ton of time managing daily time wasters.
Is your website serving you?? Contact us to help you with the to-list items that you want to apply on your website and find ways to make it work BETTER for you.
“It’s been an abolute pleasure working with Jen and her team. Their process and execution for our project has been well planned, within timelines and all with amazing communication throughout. I am extremely happy with the work and the suggestions from Jen for the benefit of our association goals.”